Did You Know . . .
- People are three times more likely to delete/discard an email over a paper statement.
- 94% of people talk about what they have read in magazines and newspapers.
- Print readers are more likely to influence decision making in their household for travel, home décor/interiors, etc.
- Your brand is twice as likely to be remembered when you used printed marketing materials.
- One in two print readers say that people take their opinions seriously.
- 77% of millennials pay attention to direct mail advertising.
- Millennials like to hold print in their hands, read it, smell it, use it to link to a video or coupon, save it, take it to the store with them and share it with friends.
- The Thailand Business Supplement – both the Pattaya and Bangkok editions – enhance these facts through unrivalled circulation and distribution to get your message to a far greater percentage of potential customers.