HP Improves Customer Experience in Retail, Hospitality Environments
HP Improves Customer Experience in Retail, Hospitality EnvironmentsNewfanlessHP RP7 and compact HP RP3 retail systems bring flexibility toretail, hospitality settings.
HP today announced two versatile new point-of-sale systems designed to deliver fast, effective customer service while enabling retailers and hospitality business owners to better manage their operations.
The HP RP7 Retail System, model 7100, is a new fanless version of the RP7 All-in-One that is developed for the harsh hospitality environment yet retains a sleek, elegant design. With its fanless design that can resist splashes, smoke and dust, the RP7 Model 7100 is best suited for F&B retailers such as bars and restaurants in Asia-Pacific & Japan.
The HP RP3 is a compact and versatile retail system that allows many options for multiple store environments. It packs in connectivity, performance and reliability features in a small footprint that retailers in Asia Pacific & Japan can depend on.
“Hospitality retailers require a highly reliable system that can withstand wet and smoky environments, and retailerswho have space restrictions need a powerful but compact POS that provides sales and inventory reporting,” saidThitaphon
Boonprasit, business director,Printing and Personal Systems Group, HP Thailand. “With these new offerings, HP is broadening our portfolio to meet the unique needs of different customer segments.”
Key features of the HP RP7 Model 7100 include:
· A fanlessdesign that resists splashes, smoke and dust,offering enhanced reliability.
· Display-size and touch-technology options as well as optional integrated peripherals.
· Versatile mounting configurations support countertop or wall .
· Reduced cooling and energy costs with the energy-efficient ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Gold registered design that delivers extremely low power consumption compared to non ENERGY STAR® registered products.
· Options for adding the HP RP710.4-inch customer-facing display (CFD) for additional advertising opportunities or the HP RP7 vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)customer display offering easy-to-read price and product information.
The HP RP3 Retail System provides the reliability and connectivity features that meet the POS needs of retailers of all sizes.
Key features of theHP RP3 include:
· Compact design to maximize space.
· Connection to legacy and newer-generationretail peripherals with a wide range of serial and USB ports.
· Integrated wireless or wired LAN deliver network connectivity for supporting online customer transactions, inventory checks and back-office activities.
· Designed to operate in an ambient 40°C environment for longer run time with no external cooling.
· Reduced cooling and energy costs with the energy-efficient Energy Starqualified and EPEAT Gold registered design that delivers extremely low power consumption compared to non ENERGY STAR® registered products.
Pricing and availability(1)- HP RP7 Retail System, Model 7100is now available, starting price from 49,755 Baht (Inclusive of VAT)
HP RP3 Retail system, Model 3100is now available, starting price from 22,470 Baht (Inclusive of VAT)
Both come with a HP Standard three-year limited warranty. HP offers a variety of Care Pack Services to extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties.